Monday, June 11, 2012

To the Gentlmen at the table far away

so blonde and so pretty, his hair like a barbie doll.
he said hi good morning, i said your too nice.
he said I'm old, my age over forty, 
I said wow that's old, I'm glad your so nice.
I look at him strangely, i waved his long golden hair.
he spoke once again, your voice sounds so old
but your hair is so pretty.
your nice and your forty,  probably forty-five~
he twiddled his thumb back and forth,
he gave me a smile with his perfect teeth.
his eyes were blue, so bright and clear,
he smiled so nicely but only forty five~
hes so blonde and so pretty,
he bought me coffee and spoke in rhythms,
"how do you like the howdy doos? or the squiggly doos?"
would you like a lump or possibly two.
his hair so pretty, his eyes are so blue, he was forty four years,
who actually knew?
I smiled, he smiled.
he hold my hand, so soft and delicate.
his nails are nicely groomed and he has a tie, knotty and through.
he said he like candy.
I  agree and nodded.
sour patch kids, lollipops or maybe doodles.
your nice and your forty, about forty five.
he smiled,
"I even like children!", he promptly replied.

No comments: