Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Poem for the Queen and Subjects

As the Queen sit on my tuffet
I think about you. 
The long sessions we had,
When you kissed my hand and fluttered all those thoughts in my head.
The Royal Queen of Excalibur misses you.
Thy, will you miss me?
I miss you.

Whitemage, Black mage, Bard, Art'thou missed?
Yes! oh so dearly much.

I sometimes wonder if you will lead me into the castle as a knight or a king.
I sometimes wonder if you will steed the war of the castle to the Queen.
I sometimes wonder if you will precise the data for the Queen.
I sometimes wonder if you will love thy Queen.

The VIT that i miss from the knight to the King.
the STR that i miss from the Knights.
The INT that i miss from the Scholar.
Now. Forever more, we shall be united and called peace.

The pieces of my heart will always tell you how much i adore you my friends.
As the Queen sat on his Tuffet,
eating the muffin.
I saw my friends.

Would you sit down and eat some with me?


Sincerely:
Queen Kanti of Excalibur.

No comments: