Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Disappeared? eh!

I apologize to my fans that are in final fantasy 14.
don't you guys wanna hear from the queen posting!?
I once again apologize from this matter of fact.
how may i start?
I know! I'll do it right now!

since the hurricane we had, i haven't been able to get on the internet because it knocked out the powerlines, at first i thuoght to myself that it was merely just paying the bill..
so i called the company and i heard the message
"oh we are expericing some extremely high volume an agent will be with you in the next 20 minutes"
that right there i blew up.
I was waiting on the phone for three hours and if you hang up you lose your spot that you worked for.

seriously, what the fuck. I dont have time for that.
oh the Queen has said a nasty word! I apologize to my fans.

Now! heed the call!
The whole block that i knew was damaged from my end toward the next ending:
From Coral Cables to 122, (which you won't know what that means but its a huge area)

I have been trying to sneak through the bloggers on the school data base so i can actually speak with my loyal fans and reply to the emails.

please..
Right now im in Biology Class, its pretty boring. The professor is nice, but still. The class is very boring for a chemist. yeah, thats right. i purchased a chemist kit when i was a child and i knew all the atoms when i was the age of 7 and i knew the functions of blowing up experiments in my face.
I thought about being a chemist, but not really.

Oh! Xenora. I miss Thy.
Oh! Hot Sauce I miss Thy.
Oh! Din! I miss /Thy!
Oh! Mad! I miss Thy.
Oh! Sniper! I miss Thy.


No comments: