Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Technichian my galkan' ass

seriously, who the hell works on the wires then tells you..
oh! I need another wire, but yet, I will get it from my car.
 
alright, i see him in the car around 4pm est.
I see him shuffle some paperwork and suddenly drive off.
 
the next moment, he called us and said
"i forgot some equipment and i shall get it for you"
 
5pm.
6pm.
7pm.
8pm.
 
yeah that bitch isn't coming back. thats when i blew a gasket.
 
Who on their right mind will lie to a customer and ontop of that im so exhausted of not having the world connected.
 
do you know i have an IV patch on my arms. I feed off the data.
 
well on the good news, we got ourselfs a new dog from the next door neighboor.
My parent went to go complain to the lady and you see her with tiny little dogs. It multiplied from 2
to 8 then 16. seriously? what the hell.
 
the lady was crying telling us "I dont know what to do with these dogs?"
 
and she goes "ah! ha! i got an idea why not you get one of the puppies"
and it was cute!
 
a new dog named: Ashley.
 
thats pretty cute right.
right?

No comments: