Thursday, May 31, 2012

Good morning!

Good morning everyone on the lovely day!

Why is the day so ugly? there is a lot of rain and it makes me sad. I do not like being sad! oh! The most funniest thing happen to me last night with princess bubblegum. We were eatting dinner ofcourse, she started to cry and i didn't pay any attention to her. she kept whinning i eventually got up and i just siad shut the hell up. she didn't do anything wrong. I also sat down. The frist thing she said to me in my mind "where is my food" i replied, well. its not in the kitchen just yet. let me finish my meal. She jumped up on the table and began to chew my food and run extremely fast for me. I didn't know what to do with her, i felt so angry but at the same time amazed because my table is 4.6 feet off the ground. its a pretty tall table for a small dog to actually jump on the table.

well on the other note:
Final Fantasy 14:

Guess what! we are doing hamlet again, and i'm so happy!! we got my first seal and it was wonderful, extremely wonderful and the seal was an ifrit seal. These seals are converted into an artifact weapon when 1.22C or 1.23 comes out, thats what i believe but who knows?! Life is way to short, well not really life is pretty long in my opinion. I really do enjoy the game at the moment,b ut right now im working on my leathercrafter and i do hope things will get better. I am level 28 just got into the velveet set for crafting and the experience points are going in slow because i'm just turning stuff into Toad leather > Toad Spetches. I don't like the crystal usage but i'm more into the experience points and the achievement.  Can you believe all the shards i'm using are 11! freaking outrageous, but it gets me closer to my luminary weapon and less farming.. I am farming now raptor skin to turn into leather at the same time I'm going after the sinews so i can make an achievement for myself. I also do wonder why do people do achievements if they aren't going to get the luminary weapon. I do not understand that point of view. sometimes i just stay quiet and i wonder why... Oh! another fact, the fisher hat dropped last night and i was wondering why people were lotting on the item.

No comments: