Thursday, May 24, 2012

A shout out to the people on Excalibur!


How is everyone doing? Well. I'm not doing so well. It is the rainy season and everything has gone underwater, seriously. This morning i woke up and i saw some people boating out to their cars and wearing rubber shoes. That is very unfashionable! very unacceptable! I will like to actually be transported on a small boey with a golden platter. I wonder when we will get another hurricane and i hope not soon! we are in warning till AUGUST and i'll tell you every minute blog spot.

On other news, I'm finally getting the internet home with AT&T today, hopefully. If those stupid techinichian actually feels like showing up. I don't care if you have to boat, swim or even cross the river for the internet! I want it now! and I need it now! I have been waiting around two weeks. Oh! I'm almost done with Devil Survivor 2~ the ending is so difficult but i will win. Jun, Fuuka will raise upon the final boss and deliver his final smash!

Final Fantasy 14;

How is Legacy faring with out Sho? I know its horrible. The main WHM who doesn't complain! I feel like such an idiot sometimes.. I do. I have been gone for 2 weeks. I could have gotten lv50 ARM and Lv50 LTW! Ugh! this is so frustrating. But i suppose this was ment to happen. I hope everyone is fine. I sincerely think about everyone.



All Hail Queen Kanti, the ladybug Queen of Excalibur

No comments: