Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm new once again.

I'm back to writing my daily thoughts and daily activities. How are my daily people been? Reading up a storm. I promise I won't leave you again(This time!) I have been really busy in school, i got a part time job at the end and i still play final fantasy 14. I haven't really had any time to write but lets do this!
School
Things have been really fun supposedly but i have this English professor that she loves to critic everything i say and loves to correct my saying and revise every word that comes out of my mouth. I seriously don't need the critics and i really don't need a person to revise everything i say. If i want someone to do that, i'll just hire a person to follow me around and revise everything i say. I can't wait to finish school so i can get a high end pay job and i won't be able to even look at this school ever again and go to a higher education school and a hire end pay job and allows me to grow.
Part time job
The job is not that bad, i just don't like people telling me what to do and especially how to work when i'm doing a great job but i can improve but screaming at me and especially waking me up on the weekdays at 6AM just to bitch at me.. no thanks. I left that job and i went back to my original job for filing papers and keeping the person information very neat and organized. I'm very good at that.
final fantasy 14
I just got my Luminary Saw! hell yeah bitches! The best crafting tool for woodworking and i finally got it. Sadly i haven't received any heavy darklight gear and i wish i had some. I have been hanging around my cousin with the game but hes such a tard sometimes and i need to get his attention in that point of view. He LOVES to leave me hanging when he wants to do some missions or dungeon crawling and i just wait for him like a retard so now every time he leaves me hanging i get a little marker and i put a little line on the wall.. thats how many times he left me hanging.

I have some words to say:

I used to think being in a relationship was the greatest. in reality it felt so sad, we didn't spend much time together to actually understand each other or get inside each others head. I do miss her. but now shes just a friend now and i do hope a friendship blossoms.

Sincerely:
The Internet Bloggers- Who read this.

No comments: