Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Let's smile!

How are my public people?
I am wonderful! I had a great day and its not so bad. I didn't like my English teacher doesn't like my writing. I do not understand why this professor doesn't like to read my paragraphs. I'm very excited for this class because it ends this month! 3 more classes and its called a small vacation and time to party with my friends! such as leisly and leomarlys! I have been wondering what many people do with a girl's outing. do they paint their nails, dye their hair, maybe eat those fattening sweets! I wish i could do that-

Final Fantasy 14:

Today! i just received my luminary saw for carpenter, I'm so excited! this item is the best item for the class. My next step is toward leather worker. I think this saw is very pretty compared to the other tools. I can't wait to continue getting the rest tools and taking my sweet time! I also got a pair of darklight gloves for my white mage, they extremely powerful item. I can not wait to take my team higher.

No comments: