Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Short blog!

I'm going to make this a short blog because i'm at school! i'm sorry that i haven't been around lately and i was wondering what sho's adventure is going. Well, Right now.. Sho is sleeping in his bed in the Inn and i'm hoping to be back the end of the week.


I wonder if the publisher Yoshi reads this, i bet he does because i once recieved a private message from him that he actually enjoy's reading my blog and it makes him feel great. I wonder what happens to my friends that were on FF11, I hope they all are doing well esepcially for soprano. soprano was my leader in 11 in carbuncle when h was doing my Endgame Linkshell and i remember he would read this constantly and give me feed back in emails and tell me how was everythign on his side of living. I really do miss him. I miss every day.

I just finsihed my course online and i'm just really stressed at school due to a certain professor that i write information and she doesn't understand. I really do hope things will get better in life. I have been really stressed out. Oh! we also started moving along the way in the house and i'm moving my personal belongings to a smaller room because im going to give my sister my large bedroom so she can be happy. I don't mind giving stuff and sacrificing my living arrangements for her.. Its for a good cause. I really do hope things are for the best!



Advice:

When you love something you let it go, because it will kill you.

No comments: