Thursday, September 15, 2011

APA style!



How was your day? My day was fine. I finish my APA paper! and i'm talking to Kayla on Skype! who is Kayla? The most annoying girl i've meet since playing FF11, it's like
she's always on my grill. she also states on skype on a private conversation...
"That I am black?"
Seriously, Do I look black on my facebook.
My APA paper was fine actually, the professor told me it was fine.. i got into a sissy fit rampage because i stayed up for two nights and i was dreaming about the APA paper and seeing myself fail in the classroom like a loser.
This weekend i want to focus on my Criminal Law courses and figure out what to do with my paycheck, I would like to go shopping or with shani to the movies or dinner!
Oh!
Persona 5/ Persona 4: The golden/Persona Masamune is coming out!
The details on these games are yet unknown but for sure t hey are coming out for
PSP VITA!
I would have to spend around 350$ for a ridiculous console just to play these games. In my opinion I really do hope this new console will last longer in battery life because I am so tired of replacing money to purchase new battery after 2 months.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

No comments: