Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Online classes?


How are you? I'm fine, Thank you!
I've been busy doing all the work for my online classes, i always said i shouldn't do online classes because i'm usually ontop of the game. I just cracked up on that saying "Ontop of the game" I have been doing my work and programing my DSi. I just got the patch to fix the KMA
(Kirby Mass Attack)(U)
Many thanks to Romulation!
I am in love with the game sadly, but i have to put it down and play the game.
Online classes are a bit boring because i don't see my friends and i feel a bit isolated because i spent the whole day doing work and just lonely a bit. I'm so used to having people contact but things will get better next semester but at least i got some time to spare to exercise!
Oh yeah, I have my favorite teacher this semester agian, Mullane! she's awesomez.
I sometimes think i'll spell her last name wrong because i'm paranoid on that issue, if i can't spell it.. I will try and look for another way to spell it.
The first thing that got me a little bit mad at school was, the deans did not want to let me take the class because it was full, how can you call the classroom full by 3 students. including myself would be the 4th student. Its a bit ridiculous, and they denied me at first until i kept persisting that i want to be in it. One of the deans told me well, only if the teacher says its okay, and its alright with you.. and i'm like ofcouse! my professor will be delighted to let me come in! and at first they hesitated but i fraught with a serious face.
My face was stone.
My expression was stone.
I wanted the class.
Period.
No! I will not take that answer at all, thats what made me laugh the most.
So far on my outside life, i lost 3 pounds. I need to continue losing more weight by proper eating habits and some exercise, yeah. That's what i'm doing.

You know what i noticed? I'm a pretty good drawer.. (snickers)
well its only doodling i can't make it a life thing. I have more fun just drawing doodling.
I am Prince Bubblegum.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

No comments: