Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lump Off.


How are you today?
I wanted to strangle people non-stop! I can't stand working with the public, I don't know if people can hear themselves when they speak because I can hear everything in the car. It is just ridiculous. Seriously, lets start off with my position. Its a part time job just to get me through the weekend with some money but unfortunately people go officially mentally retarded through out the weekend. So, I'm just standing there listening to all the conversation
Do not believe that we do not listen to everything, everything is magnified about ten times.
I wanted to just strangle every single person,
If people knew how to read it would be an easier job and actually knew what they wanted to order because I'm just standing there listening to the word "Um" Many times.
When my time was over, i was just so excited I felt like a whole world off my shoulders because people are just retarded. I was so excited, happy and just delighted to leave!!!
Thanks god i don't work during the weekdays with a massive headache i won't be able to focus on studying.
When i got home the first thing i actually accomplished was half of my Powerpoint for my class and a nice hot shower. Then i fell asleep on the bed watching TV when i took a short 10min break.
Tomorrow is my start day function for my new Diet and acitivites!

I wonder what tomorrow events are!

No comments: