Saturday, September 10, 2011

The New self


How are you doing? I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking. My life has been a bit peachy, not that great but i get around. My job is not doing so well, My family is just fine. The usual things are the same in my opinion. Nothing new, just the same ol. I deleted my old blog of Final Fantasy 11 because, I only play just to have fun. I do not play to be the best anymore, i just play when i have free time from school and if I am not doing anything. I have been doing so much actually lately. Since i haven't been working so well. I have been doing physical activities, i started jogging now in the mornings. I want to lose some extra weight i've been carrying. I really want to start using new clothing styles and i want new glasses, I need some new shoes as well.
Oh, something amazing happened
I began to think about my career in the future and i prefer being an officer who can atleast interrogate the criminals. Things have been pretty interesting. I have been doing my essay and powerpoint presentation for my class, so hopefully it will be a good grade. I want to
dress more successful and even nicer, so i guess i want to make more money
so i can be able to dress a certain way.

I wonder what will tomorrow bring

1 comment:

The Knit Wits. said...

I love you my beautiful little brother!!