Thursday, September 22, 2011

Great ending!

How are you today? I'm fine! Thanks for asking
That is a picture I drew in class today! Its just amazing! that is me saying Objection in my case that i will handle and make people cry.
I am a horrible lawyer, first i need to learn how to use spell check then i'll use it,
because i'm so sweet,
i'll make my opponent extremely weak.
Well I got a great grade in my course today and ending it was well it turned out to be an A!
I'm so excited! too bad i didn't celebrate it but i will eventually-
because Kayla smells like kitty biscuits.
Kayla told me that, because she likes to make kitty poisonous kitty biscuits in her
happy easy back oven house wife act.
Things have been pretty interesting since my mom went to the hospital, I'm sorry about not writing for a week straight, my mom was sick so i had to manage it. I know a lot of people are disappointed of reading my blog, but don't worry! you will get enough you need for the time you wasted waiting for me, since I'm popular.
I will make sure.
Everyone gets justice!

I wonder what tomorrow will bring

No comments: