Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Home bounded

How are you today? I'm not fine! so much homework to do in such little time!
I don't even have time to use the restroom with out thinking of the homework! I even dreamed about the homework, APA style paper. If you do not know what APA style is.
American Psychological Association.
I've been stressing it since yesterday! I haven't had any time to do anything but do it,
I have panicked ever since.
We had a presentation yesterday and it went great in my opinion, I made it
very childish but i liked it and i actually interacted with the people and I'm great with that. When I'm not a moody monster, I prefer working with the public. I also had children my whole life who were actually around me so, I had to learn how to be childish, that is why I'm just a kid in personality. I am an adult, but i don't care! I'm happy the way I am and I keep the positivity going and nothing negative will pass through.
Back on the subject of class! I presented and There was a huge graph on my presentation and I accidently drew all over the wall accidentally because i though it was the silly board. My day was fine too! I just have been so busy lately!!

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

No comments: